It's Meet the Principal Night at LE!

Greetings LE families,

What a pleasure it has been meeting so many families and staff members of our school community. Liverpool Elementary is truly a special place and it is an honor to serve as the new Principal.

Through conversations, I have learned about the many points of pride for LE: positive relationships with students, families, and community organizations, high expectations of learning, and a commitment to providing rich opportunities for all students. I am committed to building on these successes through our partnership. Great things happen for kids when we work together. Let's begin our partnership together on August 20 for a "Meet the Principal" Night at LE. The night starts at 6:00 pm in our cafeteria. I'm looking forward to meeting so many more students and families.

Lastly, at any time throughout the year, if you have questions or concerns, please reach out to me. I am here to support you and our students.  We're just a few weeks away from the start of a wonderful year...together.

My best regards,
Jessica













Comments